Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Food Lovers Anonymous~Fried Cinnamon Apple Rings

     So recently, I have really been getting into finding new and delicious looking recipes to try.  There's just something about seeing food, you can't resist the share or the pin.  It would feel like a betrayal to yourself.  You know that Salted Caramel Cappuccino Cheesecake deserves a re-post.:)  Mmmm... Yummy!
     There's a new motto in life that I found, of course, on Pinterest, the ultimate source of life motto's.  The definition of goals. #whitegirlstatushardcore
     Due to my new love of recipe finding, I figured that I needed to share this food "gold".  After all, there must be some food lovers reading this.

     Yes, this is a new occasional series.  Just for fun!

 Here is that Salted Caramel Cappuccino Cheesecake I mentioned...



Fried Cinnamon Apple Rings 



Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Breakfast Cookies



Frozen Hot Chocolate



Cake Batter Fudge

     If you want to see more, you should definitely follow me on Pinterest!  Let me know what you think of this new series in the comments.  Happy eating!:)

 





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I was literally just looking for fun, new recipes. You totally read my mind, haha!

    I love all these recipes, but I especially cannot wait to try out the Salted Caramel Cappuccino Cheesecake. <3

    Keep blogging, lovely!
    ~Ashy
    apiecofmysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments, critiques, suggestions, and general chit-chat. Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts.